Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance, baby. You *think* so, anyway. Meh.

Okay, so I have a confession to make: I write about SYTYCD for a few different outlets. I try to be as professional as possible when I review and recap the program, so I keep the snark to myself and write strictly about what I see technically and what the judges say. But I ain't-a-gonna do that here. Nope. Here, I'm gonna take off the sequined gloves and get down 'n dirty with my critiques. WWF-style, baby. Okay, so maybe that's a wee bit of a stretch. But I won't keep my true opinions to myself. Nope, they'll all be laid out here in keyboarded glory. So... get ready for some fun! Because the 'oh, that was awful' train is on the track and ready to steamroll some competitors! Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment